Abbey Independent Inventories

News & views from the Abbey


ARTICLE PUBLISHED BY RESIDENTIAL LANDLORDS ASSOCIATION REPRODUCED BY AII JULY 2018 What documents do I need to give to my tenant?I have protected my tenant's deposit, what documents do I need to give my tenant? Each deposit scheme requires you to give your tenant and anyone who has contributed to the deposit, the following documents: Copy of the deposit protection certificate/receiptPrescribed InformationThe deposit protection scheme leaflet for ...

  6865 Hits